Greyline prepares a rack of Flagpole Antennas To Go #hamr
Extra! Extra! Greyline Performance is shipping another batch of Flagpole Antennas. Have you reserved yours?
June 29, 2022:
Want to see how we assemble the sections together? Here, a teenage YL took a box off this same stack pictured and put a 24-foot Greyline Flagpole Antenna together in 15-minutes (minus the feed system).
Look at the pictures, here: Sample Assembly Look Book
Last summer we put together another series of assembly pictures and videos in rural Alaska. See those, here: Sample Assembly with Video
Highlights worthy of note:
The Video shows the smooth, firm fit of the sections and how they go together.
One image shows round metal rods inside the antenna tubing. "What is that" you ask? This is to avoid through-bolting which can be problematic for those of us with big wrenches. This helps us all avoid that. Pro-tip: Remember to remove only the two bolts where the next section will slide over, and replace the hardware.
For more install and assembly help, see our Assembly Documents linked at the bottom of every page.
June 22, 2022:
Warm-up those HF ham radios the bands are heating up! We are grateful to announce that a group of lucky radio operators are about to open their wireless ticket to the world…
Would you like to work the world from home, in the fanciest fussiest HOA, or in your RV or campsite? We have you covered with a Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegant solution for Real DX.
HAM RADIO IS FUN AGAIN. PASS IT ON…
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole