Greyline Performance presents our 20-foot DX Flagpole Antenna, an HF Vertical-Dipole (DXF-20) and the 600W rated LDG RT-600 Remote Tuner Package for an efficient transmit and receive experience across all bands.
NATION-WIDE HOA APPROVED
This No Radials antenna system offers lower angles for DX, lower losses and truly is a High-Performance antenna.
Study our transparent research and data charts before you buy. (below)
Included in the Order:
20' DX Flagpole Vertical-Dipole Antenna for all bands 80-6M
Flag and Flag Accessories
Premium 3KW 1:1 Current Balun
LDG RT-600 Remote ATU Tuner
- HOA Approved + XYL-significant others and neighborhood too because it's a pretty, low profile single pole or Real Flagpole
- Sleeker Low Profile Hardware: Speaking of YL's, they appreciate the clean, lower profile and straight-line hardware design
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind + no guy wires either
- All-bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc. That's 10 ham bands!
- High-Power (3 KW PEP) Rated Antenna Design and Feed System
- Smart Design Rugged Engineering, Premium Materials. 80-100 MPH rating based on ANSI/NAAMM FP 1001-07 Regulations
- Best in Class Our OCF vertical-dipole line is 'as good or better' than any legacy brands-of-old on the market today.
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands from 3.5 - 50 MHz (yes, really!)
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system and antenna design
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals (see performance specs!)
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot OCF Vertical Dipole radio antennas
- Easy Install Dig 2-3' post hole, drop in, plug n play! Have fun on all bands.
- Free Shipping in the USA + Competitive Worldwide Shipping
- Remote Tuners available now. Antenna+ATU bundles provide deep discounts on our customer's favorite Tuners. Choose your match today!
"XR0ZRC ... one-called him. Not bad for a 20’ OCD and 100 watts."
Bill works the world from his Home in an HOA! See Bill's DX Flagpole, here. He's working the world saying "this Antenna hears far better than I ever expected it to!"
"Success running a few stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results"
Steve A/B tests his 84' wire Zepp from his HOA:
"Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
"Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
"Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
"Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
"Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
"High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
Understand why our feed and antenna system must "float"
Understanding the claim of greater than >90% efficiency on the ham radio bands!
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas?
A. Let's compare our 20 and 28' versions with the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the DXF & DXV 12-16-20-28-43'?
As always, with high power, consider your station grounding plans and always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines. Learn more here:
SHIPPING ESTIMATES (try checking out)
USA: Antenna Ships Free. Tuner ships for $20
- 12-16-20' Europe is $275
- 12-16-20' VK/ZL is $350
- Tuner $75
Payment Accepted Worldwide via Credit Card or by USA Check.
Read more about our Process and What to Expect, here:
Let’s have some fun and get you back on the air with DX confidence. You’ll be glad you did. Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor as well.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, our peers, in this manner. We look forward to hearing you on the air with real DX confidence again very soon!
73 de Greyline Performance