Greyline Performance presents our 20-foot DX Flagpole Antenna, an HF Vertical-Dipole (DXV-20) and the LDG RT-100 Remote Tuner Package.
Your Extremely Efficient Transmit and Receive antenna system for 80-6M.
NATION-WIDE HOA APPROVED
This No Radials antenna system offers lower angles for DX, lower losses and truly is a High-Performance antenna.
Study our transparent research and data charts before you buy. (below)
INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
Optional: ATD-2 Lightning Protection, Surge Arrestor, Static Bleed Unit
- HOA Approved + XYL-significant others and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- 10-bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc.
- High-Power Standard (1500W) Rated Antenna and Feed System
- Smart Design Rugged Engineering & Materials for 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Based on our research our OCF's are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today.
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', and 28' foot Flagpole & OCF Antennas
- Easy Install Dig post hole, drop in, plug n play
- Free Shipping in the USA + Reasonable Worldwide Shipping
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Stealthy Vertical Radio Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole and you see your multiband HF antenna, your ticket to the world of radio!
"XR0ZRC ... one-called him. Not bad for a 20’ OCD and 100 watts."
Bill works the world from his Home in an HOA! See Bill's DX Flagpole, here. He's working the world saying "this Antenna hears far better than I ever expected it to!"
"Success running a few stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results"
Steve A/B tests his 84' wire Zepp from his HOA:
"Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
"Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
"Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
"Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
"Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
"High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
Understand why our feed and antenna system must "float"
Understanding the claim of greater than >90% efficiency on the ham radio bands!
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas?
A. Let's compare our 20 and 28' versions with the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the DXF & DXV 12-16-20-28-43'?
As always, with high power, consider your station grounding plans and always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines. Learn more here:
SHIPPING ESTIMATES (try checking out)
USA: Antenna Ships Free. Tuner ships for $20
- 12-16-20' Europe is $275
- 12-16-20' VK/ZL is $350
- Tuner $75
Payment Accepted Worldwide via Credit Card or by USA Check.
Read more about our Process and What to Expect, here:
Let’s have some fun and get you back on the air with DX confidence. You’ll be glad you did. Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor as well.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, our peers, in this manner. We look forward to hearing you on the air with real DX confidence again very soon!
73 de Greyline Performance