FlagpoleAntenna.com offers LDG's outstanding remote tuners, outdoor autotuners as recommended for use with our vertical dipoles and stealth flagpole antennas.
LDG's RT-100 is a 100 Watt PEP coax in / coax out remote tuner designed to be placed close to your antenna feed point. If you are worried about power or signal loss due to VSWR in your feedline, RT-100 is the answer! Place the outdoor rated RT-100 near the antenna and virtually eliminate feedline loss due to high VSWR. DC powered over the coax via the RC-100 control unit (included).
- 0.1 to 125 Watt power range (SSB and CW), 30 Watts digital
- 2,000 memories for instantaneous band changing
- Powered over the coax. Weather-resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70 C
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor
- Tunes 4 to 800 Ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6m), 16 to 3200 Ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (4:1 balun not needed with our Flagpole Antennas)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna
- Includes U-bolt for pipe mounting
- Includes RC-100 Controller providing power and control to a tuner
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Small Size: 6.5" L x 6.0" W x 2.5" H
- Weight: 1 pound
Details from LDG say:
The LDG RT-100 is an automatic tuner intended for outdoor mounting at or near the antenna feed point, minimizing SWR losses in the transmission line. It handles up to 125 watts on SSB and CW. The RT-100 is weatherproof and is powered over the coaxial cable via the included RC-100 remote controller/Bias-T.
The RT-100 will automatically tune when the SWR exceeds a preset limit. You can also manually begin a tuning cycle or bypass the tuner from the RT-100 remote. DC power for the tuner is applied to the RT-100 near the operating position and transferred to the tuner over the coax.
Like all LDG tuners, the RT-100 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. It also features LDG's advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty and LDG’s legendary customer service.
Order an LDG RT-100 (or RT-600) with a Flagpole Antenna or DXV vertical dipole antenna and get a special bundle discount.