Greyline 20-foot DX Flagpole Antenna, a real Flagpole approved for ham radio in HOA, smart design for Stealth, No Radials, OCF vertical antenna, a vertical dipole, for 160-6M.
Below, we'd like to show you why the HOA Flagpole Antenna is called a high-performance antenna system. Smarter, stronger, and more elegant all-band ham radio antenna option. Your friends, family, and DX totals will agree. We guarantee it.
NATION-WIDE HOA & XYL APPROVED!
Order Includes $500+ in Bonuses
- 20' DX Flagpole Antenna, VDA (Vertical Dipole Antenna)
- Premium Flagpole Kit (Flag, truck, cleat, clips, lanyard) - ($95 value)
- Greyline DX Premium Feed Kit ($95 value)
- RF Choke ($95 value)
- Ground Mount Kit ($200)
- Pro Tip: Add Mini or Maxi RF Choke for lower noise
- Everything you need to get on all bands. Just connect your coax
- Free Shipping (~ $100 value)
Top 10 Customer Reviews, Videos & Install Tips
- YouTube Wow. Greyline Flagpole Antenna faces Tropical Storm Cristobal - Note: we've doubled structural integrity since too. (:28 seconds)
- YouTube: Precision Machining (:30 secs)
- YouTube: Seamless Part Fit (:03 secs)
- YouTube: Full overview of the OCF design (21:15 mins)
- Customer Reviews
- About Us
- 12-24' Greyline Antenna Manual
- Antenna Configuration (graphic)
- [Pictures] A visual “walk-through” pictorial. Teenage-YL assembles a Greyline Vertical Dipole out of the box.
- Customer Install Series: Rob in Colorado's Journey with a Greyline 20' DX Flagpole in his HOA
Top 20 Benefits of Greyline Antenna Systems:
- HOA Approved + XYL and neighborhood approved too!
- No Radials! needed for high-performance
- Coax Adapter included The feed system uses ladder line at the antenna for the lowest possible loss. Connect your coax and turn on the radio.
- Strong, Smart, Elegant design. "Pretty" premium aluminum, No messy stubs, coils, etc.
- Premium-only, Made in the USA. Double-dipped, double-walled tubing & stainless steel parts.
- All frequencies 160-6M including WARC, MARS, FEMA, etc.
- 160M bonus: Try the 20'-24'-28' many report success!
- Smart Clean Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class 'as good or better' than any legacy brands
- ARRL Antenna Competition Award Winner
- Featured on Ham Talk Live Ep. 188 "Stealth Antennas & HOA's"
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals requiring 100+ radials
- Lower Noise too reported widely
- Easy Install: Dig a 3-4' post hole, build antenna (1 hour), dirt or Quik Crete, drop-in (15-20 lbs), plug in, and play radio!
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
- Shipping time: See our Order-Status Page for transparent updates
- Industry-leading 4-year warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - we want you on the air
New! 15-30 minute build times on the new versions (same Strong, Smart Elegance)
XYLs Approve its dual use: Emergency Prep & Real DX
That's right, Family and discerning neighbors approve owing to its by design Elegance! Clean lines, smooth premium finish. No ugly stubs, traps, coils, unsightly elements, or 100s of radials to mess with. Your loved ones and neighbors see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole, you see a Flagpole Antenna, your ticket to 160-6M Real DX.
"So pretty she let me install it in the garden!"
"Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
“So pretty my DX Flagpole Antenna is allowed in my wife’s garden! In the GARDEN!”
"4 Band DXCC this summer with my 20' DX Flagpole from my HOA!"
"Clean Sweep in November Sweepstakes with my DX Flagpole!"
"Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Since I added the Greyline DX Flagpole vertical antenna, I have added over 200 additions to my DXCC Challenge account. I am now right at 900 and hope to complete it in the next few months."
"Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
"The other night I was on 60M and it felt just like the old days, running JA’s from Chicago in the CQWW CW with a 4-1000 Amplifier to a Quad at 80-feet!"
"Got Mauritania, Dodecanese, Israel, and Cypress on 80 meters and 4 bands and 3 modes for VP6R on Pitcairn. First Pitcairn since 10 Meter AM contact in the 1960s."
"Designed Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegant Aesthetically."
"So so many FT8 stations worldwide."
"If I can hear it, I can work it and this antenna hears well."
Comparing Greyline HF Vertical Antenna to well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Comparing Greyline Performance HF vertical antenna & HOA Flagpole Antenna to the famed 43-foot vertical
* The 24-foot performance measures land between the 20' and 28' angles and gain projections.
SUMMARY: Bigger is not always better. Ground-mounted verticals are great antennas and have their usefulness. Be prepared to get the radial system right. Note these systems also endow stubs, coils, and other unsightly matching systems that often fail under power. None of us deserve to be called "junk guy" by the XYL, family, or neighbors. Consider Smart, Strong, and Elegant.
GROUNDING: As always, when considering your grounding of the Flagpole Antenna plans, follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Free Shipping
DX: Low Rates (examples available at checkout. Test it!)
Greyline Performance Antennas are Popular with Ham Radio, CB, Preppers, and DX'ers alike. The digital modes are a natural fit with the often low noise and low power requirements as well as those commercial industries that need a rapid frequency hopping (ALE) attribute. We are proud to serve Ham Radio, Disaster Prep, and Emergency Communications Agencies. Thank you.
We enjoy talking radio!
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have. It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
Ham Radio is fun again! Please, pass it on...
73 Greyline Performance
At the age of 79 was able to install the 20ft flagpole antenna without help, which surprised me. I installed solar lights above and below the flag and it's a beautiful sight at night. I attached the ladder line directly to the ground and long wire terminals on the MFJ tuner and it works perfectly. Very low SWR on all bands. In spite of poor band conditions I have been having a blast. Frankly, it tickles me to have my antenna sticking up in my front yard in plain site. My neighbors love it and the HOA is clueless. 73's, Kelly K4SLE
Band conditions have been tough running barefoot, but I have been working DX on 20 meters! DL, SM, YU, RU, ZS, TI all in a single morning with only 70 watts. In fact i have had so much fun being back on the air i have made the decision to replace my aging 30+ year old Kenwood with a new radio. I been pleased with the antenna and my neighbors have been pleased with the look of the flagpole.
I had almost given up on putting up any antenna that would allow contacts on 80 - 6 meters on this tiny mobile home lot. I have been heard all over the earth including Antarctica with 30 watts on FT8. Impressed by the quality of materials that this antenna is comprised of. Very pleased with the results! 73, phil KF6IF
The flagpole took approximately 3 hours to assemble and install (AFTER) I had already installed the PVC in a concrete base. The antenna with flag attached stood up very well during the recent tropical storm (with two tornadoes with in just a few miles). It is WELL manufactured and very strong. DE K3KZG
The antenna is out-standing (in my front yard). The company has resolved all of the complaints in my previous post and made some excellent changes to the product bundle. DE K3KZG
I installed the 20 foot Flagpole antenna in July. I had difficulty with connectors which I solved. It worked all bands, but the MFJ tuner failed 2 days after I had it working. It is still at MFJ getting a warranty repair (6+ weeks so far). Presently it is resonant on 20 meters and will tune 30 meters and 17 meters with only the Radio tuner. It is a beautiful Flagpole. I Keep it lighted at night. No complaints about appearance from the neighbors. I am regularly working Europe, South America. Africa and all of US with 60 watts on FT8 and CW. I have been able to work SSB contacts in Europe and South America on 20 meters as well. The antenna is an ideal solution for Hams in HOA communities. There are plenty of 20 foot flagpoles in my neighborhood. There is a code for them in the HOA handbook and our city Code as well. It meets all the requirements. It is a sturdy structure and looks like any other flagpole from 30 feet away or more. (Only difference is the bolts and the tuner). I have built a landscape block circle with 4 rows of stone. This effectively hides the tuner and balun at the base. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do HF and lives in a restricted community. Andy WJ8B