Need a few documents for your Greyline Performance Vertical Antenna System?
12-24' Greyline DX Vertical Antenna Parts and Assembly:
28' Greyline DX Vertical Antenna Parts and Assembly:
The configuration of your Antenna system should look like this:
Ladder line to PL 259 Adapter Kit
Want to talk? We are Ham Radio ops too and enjoy talking radio if you would prefer to talk a moment on the phone, we are here for you: 435-200-4902 (USA W7: Mountain West, Idaho)
- Greyline's List of Benefits, here
- Greyline "Common Questions" here
- Customer Reviews, here
- YouTube videos, here
- (Video) Afghanistan (T6AA) to Idaho: Robert hears Idaho using 100W + 24' DX Flagpole, here
- (Audio Clips) KL2A/P at the beach, mountains, and more using his Go Kit (ski bag) ham radio station, here
- FAQs: See Videos, Technical Specs, Data, Stories, Pictures, Graphs, and Performance measures in our FAQs. Start, here
- DX Flagpole featured on "Ham Talk Live" Episode 188 titled "Stealth Antennas & HOAs?" Listen to the audio, here
- Using his DX Flagpole Bill, K3WA routinely amasses 1000+ Q's in a weekend plus a "Clean Sweep" in the November CW Sweepstakes? See his station pictures, here
- Please take our QTH Product Survey to help us select our next product launch, here
- Greyline Status Updates, here
- XYL's have been reported to say, "Install it in the front yard."
Smarter, Stronger, more Elegant (aesthetically pleasing for the most discerning partners, neighbors, & XYLs) - Yep, you're welcome!
Ham Radio is fun again!