MARS Operator in HOA 28' Flagpole Antenna on the Ocean [PIC] | XYL approves
CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT: Ham Radio + MARS Operator uses his 28' Flagpole Antenna at an Oceanfront HOA to pass emergency traffic and for Real DX too.
Look at this powerhouse HOA 28' Flagpole Antenna used for MARS operation (Military Auxiliary Radio System) in Satellite Beach, or shall we say On the Beach in Florida.
Of course this is used for official emergency service agency work in addition to his Ham Radio DXing duties. That's double duty in style, if you ask me. What do you think?
Want to be certain you can pass important traffic and work Real DX around the world too, just like our MARS friends?
We've had radio ops order this for the backyard, commence to dig a hole, and pour the concrete to then hear the wife say, "Honey, that looks very nice, let's install it in the front yard." You'll end up moving it to the front yard just like the other guys have. Ham Radio is fun again!
"So pretty she let me install it in the garden!"
Have you ever heard anyone (your XYL or family!) say this about a ham radio antenna before? We think not. You're welcome!
|HOA Flagpole Antennas View similar products »||DX Vertical Antennas View similar products »|
Don't forget our Warranty, Guarantee, and Free Shipping:
- 4-Year Warranty (It's more like 7+ years now but whose counting)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (we want you happy!)
- Free Shipping (well, we do get a bulk discount)
More Customer Reviews for your reading pleasure:
- Customer Reviews Submitted to Greyline directly
- Greyline YouTube Channel + reviews by various Ham Radio shows
- eHam Reviews for Greyline Performance Flagpole Antenna & HF Vertical Antenna
- YouTube Review by Ham Radio Crash Course
- It's so pretty my XYL asked me to install it in the front yard. Imagine that. The front yard! Note: This is after he installed it in the back yard :-)
- 4 Band DXCC this summer from my HOA
- Holds its own vs. my taller antennas and with no radials. It is also stealthy.
- I got my DXCC in the 80s using a vertical dipole and wanted to try again from my new home in an HOA
- Since I added the Greyline DX Flagpole vertical antenna, I have added over 200 additions to my DXCC Challenge account. I am now right at 900 and hope to complete it in the next few months.
- 30W and a couple of hours, I worked the entire planet on FT8
- My wife appreciates the compliments from the neighbors, and it reminds her of her Father's Flagpole. Thank you.
- If I can hear it, I can work it. It hears very well.
- Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs.
- So pretty my DX Flagpole Antenna is allowed in my wife’s garden. In the GARDEN!
- Clean Sweep in November Sweepstakes with my DX Flagpole. Note: That's the entire list of USA sections; amazing.
- Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!
- 60M Band: The other night I was on 60M and it felt just like the old days, running JA’s from Chicago in the CQWW CW with a 4-1000 Amplifier to a Quad at 80 feet.
- 80M Band: Got Mauritania, Dodecanese, Israel, and Cypress on 80 meters and 4 bands and 3 modes for VP6R on Pitcairn. First Pitcairn since 10 Meter AM contact in the 1960s.
- Designed Smarter, Stronger, and with Aesthetic Elegance.
- So so many FT8 stations worldwide.
- If I can hear it, I can work it and this antenna hears well.
4 YEAR WARRANTY
One Customer Used our Warranty offer saying, "It Works & Greyline Warranty Is For Real - de AA5DV"
We enjoy talking radio!
73 Greyline Performance
Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on...
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- 80M: WD4MIR works KL7 from Kentucky on 80M with a 16' HOA Flagpole
- VIDEO: Wow, the Verticals vs. Yagi signal comparison is revealing
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A
- Blog: Ham Radio Adventure Stories
- My XYL Love the Greyline Flagpole Antenna
- For YLs: Ham Radio Love Connection
- Samantha forms a Womens Ham Radio Friendship Club