3D Print Parts
1. Greyline Antenna Topper (fits 20-24' Verticals) Using Silver Silk PLA
Topper.stl | Image
Material used: Silver silk PLA
Creator: K4KCL (Thanks, Ken!)
Disclaimer: This is not a recommendation, it's an option. Nice looking silver topper for the Greyline antennas. There are two schools of thought out there for antennas, seal them or let them breathe. We lean towards allowing them to breathe as trying to seal out water actually seals water in, therefore causing corrosion.
+++ Have something you've created that would add value to the Greyline Antenna Systems? Let's list is here... +++
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole