Ham Radio Surveys, Help Us Help You
We are designing new RF and HF products. Help us determine what you need by taking our surveys.
- Customer Input Poll "How High Can You Go?" here
With your help, together we will determine our next product launch, announcing soon!
- The Big 160M Survey "Work DX on 160M!" Survey here
- QTH Product Survey to help us select our next product launch, here
- Remote Tuner Survey to help select quality antenna tuning units for you, here
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
Be sure to look over our FAQ and Blog entries for a growing list of helpful topics.
We're honored to do our part one radio op at a time. Remember, Ham Radio is Fun Again!
It's a pleasure to serve you with Stronger and Smarter Antennas d'Elegance.
Contact us with any questions you may have! We'll see you on the air soon...
73 Greyline Performance