(VIDEO) 20 mins of Fun Ham Radio CW from Idaho using 100W + 24' Greyline Flagpole Antenna, HF Vertical
(Video) 20 minutes of ham radio (CWT contest) from Northern Idaho using a portable go kit "ski bag" amateur radio station on the deck
24' HF VERTICAL ANTENNA & 100W WORKS A LOT OF STATIONS
The ladder line is seen exiting the antenna to an adapter which converts the window line to a PL259 that plugs into the LDG RT-100 remote tuner. Simple.
Tthe other black box you see is a mini RF Choke that connects the feedline to the shack which is about 25’ of LMR 240. This keeps any CMC (common mode current) off the coax and at the antenna.
Cycle 25 and the ham radio bands are coming alive and we are having fun working the ham bands from the cabin from the Pacific Northwest once again.
"We had some fun runs and guys were hearing us across the country from Northern Idaho! So much fun."
THIS WEEK ON THE RADIO: WA7BNM's Contest Calendar
What other Customers are saying
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
CQ CQ CALLING ALL DX FLAGPOLE OWNERS:
Will you share your DX adventures with us? Please send in a picture or YouTube video of your shack, antenna, or some action shots of the bands coming alive. We'd love to share your story of good news with our peers around the world at large.
Simply reply to this email, we'd love to hear from you. emailto: email@example.com - Thank you!
Would you like to work the world within a couple of hours of receiving your Greyline DX Antenna?
HAM RADIO IS FUN AGAIN. PASS IT ON.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole