20’ DX Vertical Antenna, an OCF vertical dipole for all band HF radio operation. No Radials for Higher Performance, Lower Angles, and Lower Loss, 80-6M.
Real DX, in restricted space QTHs! It's so pretty even the XYL's approve!
Before you buy, consider this Made in the USA, OCF vertical dipole may be a smarter option vs. the radial-dependent verticals.
Other than aesthetics of design and strength of engineering, we see more efficiency, less loss, lower angles, and overall higher performance. An extremely efficient experience across all short wave bands from 80-6M. Popular with FT8, SDR, and emergency communications. Maybe it's perfect for you too?
CLEAN LINE DESIGN & XYL APPROVED
The Benefits of our DX vertical-dipole:
- HOA Approved + XYL and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- Premium-only materials: Double-dipped & double-walled aluminum, stainless steel parts, Made in the USA
- All bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc.
- High-Power Standard (1500W) - McMaster Stainless Steel Hardware
- Smart Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Verticals are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals without laying ground radials
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig post hole, drop-in, plug-in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
- Pay when DX Antenna Ships
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Strong, Stealth Vertical Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole and you see your ticket to the world of radio!
This is a No Radials antenna system that offers lower angles for DX, much lower losses than traditional verticals and truly is a High-Performance HF vertical antenna.
Study our transparent research and performance data before you buy. We want to earn your trust by offering a more useful service to you, our peers.
- 20' DX Vertical Dipole Antenna for all bands from 80-6M (try 160M too!)
- Premium Feed system
- Premium 3KW 1:1 Current Balun
- You bring the radio, we provide the rest to plug n play on the radio waves
"4BDXCC this summer with my DX Flagpole, in an HOA!"
Bill works the world from his restricted space QTH!
- "XR0ZRC ... one-called him. Not bad for a 20’ OCF and 100 watts."
- "This Antenna hears far better than I ever expected it to!"
Steve A/B tests his 84' wire Zepp from his HOA
- "A/B tested my stealth 84' end-fed and the DX Flagpole."
- "Lit up several USA and EU skimmers on 40/cw with the flagpole antenna.
What customers are saying:
- "Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
- "Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
- "Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
- "High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
Want to work the World like Bill and Steve from your home too? How well can this antenna play at your QTH?
Read more Customer Reviews, here.
- DX Flagpole, a passport to the Short-waves in Restricted and HOA Communities!
- Nationwide HOA Approvals and Antenna Zoning For the Radio Amateur
- OCF Vertical Dipole Mounting Scenarios Ground, Boats, Boat Docks, Bulkhead, Roof, & Towers
- DX Flagpole Antenna, Customer Reviews, Pics, Audio, & RBN Signal Data
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Antenna Ships Free
DX: Deep discounted Rates (examples)
Learn more about shipping rates, here:
Let’s get you and your friends back on the air! Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor and you will work the world from your home or HOA QTH.
We enjoy talking radio:
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have, we’re radio ops too!
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
Ham Radio is fun again!
73 Greyline Performance
Hi Jon at Greyline!
After using the Greyline 20’ OCV for several months I wanted to tell you how happy I am with its performance!
With a little tweaking of the installation, I now have matches of no greater than 1.8 to 1, 75M thru 6M. (using the LDG RT-100)
Even with the poor band conditions, we are currently experiencing, I have worked some nice DX….Albania, Peru, Ecuador Brazil, Italy, Spain and most other European countries with great reports on 100 watts from the TS-890. Nothing too exotic yet but I have not really worked at it either.
In short, if I can hear them, I can work them even through some serious pileups.
I am particularly impressed (and surprised) with 6M performance. I have had good reports as far as OK and ME. Really looking forward to improving conditions as the next sunspot cycle ramps up!
Thanks for the great customer support and info!
73, Craig W3GF
PS. I forgot to mention that my noise level is also several S-units lower than with my former 1/4 wave trap vertical which makes a real difference!
See pictures of Craigs installation, here:
You're welcome, Craig!
Would you like to get on the air with your friends, with real DX confidence, busting pile-ups and working the world from 160-6M? Try one of our real DXF (Stealth DX Flagpole) or DXV (non-stealth DX Vertical) HF vertical antennas, today.
Ham Radio is fun again! See you on the air, soon.