(Video) Greyline Performance DX Flagpole Antenna vs. Tropical Storm "Cristobal"
WATCH A GREYLINE PERFORMANCE DX FLAGPOLE ANTENNA, AN HOA HF VERTICAL ANTENNA STAND UP TROPICAL STORM "CRISTOBAL" W9, USA.
"60-75 MPH GUSTS WITH THE FLAG ATTACHED!"
Note: We recommend pulling the flag down when severe weather is expected. Mike didn't mind the show of strength.
June 10, 2020: A brave customer wrote in with this security footage when record-setting Cristobal blew through his Indiana home QTH this week.
"Two hours after installing the flagpole antenna Cristobal came to Indiana. The weathermen were predicting 40 mph gusts. Does this look like 40 mph gusts to you? Me either. Your product stood up to the storm without flinching. Shortly after the end of the video, we lost power for about two hours! Now the flag is just waving in the breeze. Remarkable.
Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegant all band HF Antennas for Home, HOA, and tactical field operations.
At Greyline Performance, we are honored to serve you our peers in this way. We see many of our customers on the bands working around the world. K3WA continues to rack up 1000+ Q's during a contest weekend, we see customers like 4Z1JJ working the entire planet on FT8, and our team continues to make antennas for the deserving.
50 MHZ IS OPEN!
This is 6M (50 MHz) [16:44 11 Jun] - 10:00 AM PST
STATUS REPORT @ GREYLINE, here:
TRY THESE FUN SIGNAL EXPERIMENTS AT HOME
Would you like to hear how your signal sounds and see what your signal report is, right now, all over the planet? You can. There are hundreds, if not thousands of SDR radio stations tuning the bands that will relay live audio of your signal, give signal reports, and a list of stations that hear your signal. All of this is done by remote ham radio operations listening across the entire ham band spectrum. Try these services, for free.
WebSDR: Simply select a location, tune the dial to your frequency, call CQ from home, and hear your signal from anywhere in the world!
Reverse Beacon Network RBN: (CW)
1. Find a clear frequency in the CW band
2. Call "CQ CQ your-call your-call"
3. Type your name in the Spot Search
4. See where you are heard around the world.
PSKReporter (digital modes) This service is much like the Reverse Beacon Network with a map visual.
CQ CQ CALLING ALL DX FLAGPOLE OWNERS:
Will you share your DX adventures with us? Please send in a picture or YouTube video of your shack, antenna, or some action shots of the bands coming alive. We'd love to share your story of good news with our peers around the world at large. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you!
At Greyline Performance, we are honored to serve you, our peers, with a more useful service. Smarter designs, Stronger materials and engineering, and a more Elegant aesthetic demeanor. Approved by HOA and XYLs too.
HAM RADIO IS FUN AGAIN ----- PASS IT ON -----
73 and DX!
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole