Oceanside, California Ham installs DX Flagpole & works the world with 30 Watts
"Received my antenna yesterday, let it run 30W for a couple of hours, here are the results!"
CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT: Phil in Oceanside, California [update: 07.14.20]
"This is on 20 meters this morning. I tested yesterday and was able to be heard on all bands except 15, 12, and 10 meters. (W7 in the summer can be elusive!) I was able to test and be heard by someone on all the bands... I just ran full power on 20 with no issues."
Greyline writes: "Um, Phil. That is the entire planet... 30 Watts too! That's Real DX, congrats!"
Pro install there Phil.
Super impressive, Phil in Oceanside! Glad to see the station gets out so well. See you on all the bands, for certain. 73 de Greyline Performance.
Phil KF6IF wrote in again saying:
"Here is something that I have NEVER been able to do before. Work on 6 meters. I am amazed that I can finally transmit beyond my back door! :) "
Want to transmit and create red-dots all over the planet like Phil? Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again!
20M spot map by DXMAPS (July 3, 2020, Friday Local 8:30 PM PST 03:30Z - bands look great!)
6M - 50 MHz, July 4th 17:30Z (10:30 AM PST)
This week's On-Air Events
WA7BNM's Contest Calendar
NEW SPOTTING APP for iPhone:
If you have any Apple device try this fantastic new RBN, PSK Reporter and WSPR app. Some report Android has a version as well.
Under Settings, enter your call (or any other call) Mode FT8 (or any other
mode) and Server: PSKReporter, Reverse Beacon or WSPRnet(Thanks to W3LPL for the tip)
FUN RADIO EXPERIMENT
See how loud you are and where in the world you are being heard. Try this.
FT8 Map showcases the entire planet "live" on the air.
See the map, here: https://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html
RBN Signal Data: http://www.reversebeacon.net/srch.php
1. Find a clear frequency in the CW band
2. Call "CQ CQ your-call your-call"
3. Type your name in the Spot Search
4. See where you are heard around the world.
Greyline Needs Your Vote to Innovate
At Greyline Performance, we are pivoting our products and services to be even more useful to you during this time. Will you answer a few questions in our survey to help us learn more about you, our peer group? It's anonymous and we'll launch new products soon.
Please take a minute for our New Product - Survey! Survey is here
What Customers are saying
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
Current Promo includes
$50 off antenna orders. Code “july4th”
Free USA Shipping
50% off DX shipping
Feed-Kit + Flag-Kit
Reserve Now, Pay when Ships.
CQ CQ CALLING ALL DX FLAGPOLE OWNERS:
Will you share your DX adventures with us? Please send in a picture or YouTube video of your shack, antenna, or some action shots of the bands coming alive. We'd love to share your story of good news with our peers around the world at large.
Simply reply to this email, we'd love to hear from you. emailto: firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you!
Would you like to work the world within a couple of hours of receiving your Greyline DX Antenna?
HAM RADIO IS FUN AGAIN.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole