Ham Radio's Premium DX Vertical Antenna plus LDG RT-100 Remote Antenna Tuner. A real, all band vertical antenna. No Radials needed from 80-6M. (try 160M with this package!)
Real DX and high performance in restricted space QTHs! See why our antenna is called Smart, Strong, Elegant. It's so pretty even the XYL's approve!
Included in the Order:
Presenting the Premium, Custom Made in the USA, DX Vertical Dipole Antenna, a very smart and rugged selection. This amateur radio antenna is an extremely efficient transmit and receive antenna experience across all short wave frequencies, 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz. Popular for agile frequency hopping with FT8 mode and SDR applications. Learn more below.
CLEAN LINE DESIGN & XYL APPROVED
- XYL and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- Premium-only materials: Double-dipped & double walled aluminum, stainless steel parts, Made in the USA
- All bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc. (try 160M!)
- High-Power Standard (1500W) - McMaster Stainless Steel Hardware
- Smart Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Verticals are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals without laying ground radials
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig post hole, drop in, plug in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Strong, DX Vertical Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing shiny pole and you see your ticket to the world of radio!
This is a No Radials antenna system that offers lower angles for DX, much lower losses than traditional verticals and truly is a High-Performance HF vertical antenna.
Study our transparent research and performance data before you buy. We want to earn your trust by offering a more useful service to you, our peers.
What customers are saying:
- "Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
- "Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
- "Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
- "Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
- "High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
- DX Flagpole, a passport to the Short-waves in Restricted and HOA Communities!
- Nationwide HOA Approvals and Antenna Zoning For the Radio Amateur
- OCF Vertical Dipole Mounting Scenarios Ground, Boats, Boat Docks, Bulkhead, Roof, & Towers
- DX Flagpole Antenna, Customer Reviews, Pics, Audio, & RBN Signal Data
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Antenna Ships Free
DX: Deep discounted Rates (examples)
- 28' Europe is $175-225
- 28' *DX/VK/ZL is $250-300
- Tuner: $75 to DX
Ham Radio is fun again!
Let’s get you and your friends back on the air! Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor and you will work the world from your home QTH.
We enjoy talking radio:
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have, we’re radio ops too!
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
73 Greyline Performance
Now offering Pay at shipment processing!