What To Expect with your DX Flagpole Vertical Dipole Antenna
Welcome to Greyline Performance
Home of the DX Flagpole Antenna
We are honored to serve you with a smart design and stronger engineering option for your all-band radio antenna needs.
We realize not everyone can (or wants to!) put up a tower or plant 60-120 radials in the ground and that has prompted us to create what we believe is a better all-band ham HF antenna option for your consideration. The Greyline DX Vertical Dipole and DX
In an HOA, space restricted or deed restricted community, or simply need an aesthetically pleasing free-standing, high performance, extremely low-loss multiband HF vertical dipole that covers *80-6M? We may have the answer. Yes, really, read more here.
*Many customers report loading our Antennas on 160M with ease as well. That's great news.
- HOA Approved + XYL-significant others and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- 10-bands (& more) from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc.
- High-Power Standard (1500W) Rated Antenna and Feed System
- Smart Design, Rugged Engineering & Materials for 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Based on our research our OCF's are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today.
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the antenna system
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', and 28' foot Flagpole & OCF Antennas
- Easy Install: Dig post hole, drop in, plug n play
- Free Shipping in the USA + Aggressive Worldwide Shipping Rates
What to Order? Choose from these HF Antennas:
Antenna Style: DXF or DXV: DX Flagpole or non-flag, All Band Vertical Dipole Antenna System
Antenna Size: 12', 16, 20', 24', 28' (each is >90% efficient on 80-6M) read
Remote Tuner: 100W to 1500W selections by various brands (best prices on the market as we do not gouge pricing!) This is a must-have part of your system.
How to Pay
Currently, we offer payment via Check (USA) or Credit Card.
After your Order
Upon ordering you will receive an email with digital copies of your:
- Operators Manual
- DXV/DXF Antenna Specs
- DXV/DXF Installation / Assembly Instructions
- DXV/DXF Parts List
Hard copies of each will be included in your Shipment(s) as well.
Shipping by UPS & USPS
Antennas: (includes Antenna and Feed system)
USA 12-16-20-24-28' is Free Shipping by UPS. 2-6 days is routine
DX estimate cost:
- 12-16-20-24' Europe is $175
- 12-16-20-24' VK/ZL is $250
- 28' Europe is $200
- 28' VK/ZL is $300
4-10 days shipping time
- $20 in USA USPS 2-day
- $75 to DX USPS (UPS, DHL, FedEx also may be used)
*We save on shipping costs, for you! You’re welcome.
*DX countries such as A5, S2, FT5, and other "rarer" DXCC may cost more to ship to. We do not charge more than our cost for shipping and we do share our deep discounts with you. Ask us for a shipping quote.
Shipment, Included in the Order:
- Your Antenna, a DXV or DX Flagpole Vertical-Dipole Antenna
- DX Antenna Feed System
- Premium 3KW 1:1 Current Balun
- All Hardware, Flag and all flag accessories. (if DX Flagpole)
- Greyline Performance | DX Flagpole Owners Manual
- Free Shipping USA (DX-International Shipping is lowest possible price)
Shipping and Update Alerts via Text or Email
You will receive various alerts as each package ships. In some cases, this is within a few days and others the process can take 2-3 weeks. (Custom, High-Quality!)
Your Tracking Shipment Alerts will reflect packages containing:
- DXF/DXV Antenna System
- DXF/DXV Feedline System and Hardware (includes Flag accessories if applicable)
- Remote Antenna Tuner
We strive to complete orders within a 1 to 3-weeks total time, worldwide. (recently a shipment arrived in Israel 4 days after shipment!) Many orders begin shipping the next day.
Important note on Stock + Ham Radio focused Small Business Partners:
At times, we have many boxes ready to ship, other times we are awaiting a delivery of custom made parts to finalize a batch of orders. This is the Amateur Supply Chain and we are loyal to our small business vendors and friends. That said, we do see steady improvement with our partners and we are committed to refining our process and efficiency alongside them. Thank you for your understanding.
We are ham radio operators, contesters, and DXers just like you are. We know getting your antenna on the air as soon as possible is of the utmost importance for most of you. It sure is for us! We promise to rush your new DX Flagpole anywhere you wish! (like one radio operator who just took his DX Flagpole to Afghanistan!)
Just as much fun for us (and maybe you too) we enjoy tinkering with our designs for improvements and then present these various challenges and projects we've faced and overcome, many times with our valuable customer's wisdom and input.
We include various topics from where best to plant your antenna and what performance measures you should expect in many situations. Measured and tested by us and our customers too in some cases. Read more about these and more, here:
RF Blog (see drop down menu)
We'd like to hear from you. Let's get you and your friends back on the air with real DX confidence and a real signal just like Bill, Steve and our Peers around the world are talking about.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We’d love to send you a DX Antenna too!
Can you use a high performance, agile and rugged, all band HF vertical too? We're honored to serve you.
73 Greyline Performance
Home of the DX Flagpole
RETURNING CUSTOMER LOOKING FOR YOUR ORDER STATUS PAGE?
After you placed the order, you received an email or SMS confirmation of that order. You can click the link in that notification return to this "thank you page" to check your order status! Or please send us a note and we'll get you to the information you seek. This is what it looks like, https://screenshot.click/07-25-oy7i1-mf8cp.png