What To Expect
From your new DX Flagpole Antenna & HF Vertical Dipole Antenna (VDA)
We are honored to serve you in this manner with a more useful service. We focus on a smarter design, stronger engineering, and more aesthetically elegant options for your HF radio antenna needs that HOAs and XYLs approve of and Real DX 160-6M for you or your radio operator. Ham Radio is indeed fun again.
Have questions before you order?
You'll find helpful topics to help guide you such as customer reviews, installation tips, technical tidbits, and more are discussed within the categories of our FAQs. Check out our List of Benefits. Or review Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers that share customer various experiences in the installation process and a How-to for building instructions too. See the links at the top and bottom of the page.
You will receive an email with digital copies:
- Operators Manual
- Antenna Specifications
- Installation / Assembly Instructions
Included in the Order:
- Your Greyline Performance Antenna System (HF vertical antenna, HOA Flagpole antenna)
- Hardware (is attached to the antenna)
- Greyline Feed System
- RF Choke Kit
- Flag Kit including all flag accessories. (for HOA Flagpole shipments)
*Note: Typically the Antenna package included ALL kits. There are cases in the past where we shipped antennas and kits in separate packages. If so, you'll receive a tracking number for each package.
Shipping Tracking Alerts via Text or Email
You will receive various alerts (3-4) as each package ships from our facility, arrives in your city, and then after arriving at your address.
We strive for same to next-day shipments from stock on hand.
In most cases, the shipping (and tracking) begins on the same day of your order to a few days later, and for some, the process can take up to 2-3 weeks for all aspects to arrive at your doorstep. There could be a few folks ahead of you. Again, in most cases, we are shipping from stock on hand and it moves quickly out the door.
Important note on Loyalty:
We operate in cooperation with a network of Ham Radio Owned Small Business Partners for parts that we do not manufacture in-house.
We are thankful for our suppliers who continue to keep our shelves stocked with raw materials and specialty products. At times, as we have, they too have experienced periodic slow-downs but they always do come through for us.
Please know, that every one of the suppliers we partner with, without fail, remains focused on providing a quality product and service, for you. We select Ham-Radio-owned and operated suppliers where possible. We seek out only the highest quality boutique operations that are known for exceptional craftsmanship, especially during this time when so many need our collective support. We are patient to stick with them. We hope you can appreciate that when you open your box from us. Thank you for your patience.
Promise to Expedite:
We are ham radio operators, contesters, and DXers just like you are. We know getting your antenna on the air as soon as possible is of the utmost importance for most of you. It sure is for us! We promise to rush your shiny new Greyline Performance DX Antenna to you anywhere in the world. (like one radio operator who just took his DX Flagpole to Afghanistan!)
We're doing our very best to produce high-quality options that get you on the air with Real DX confidence that's stronger, smarter, and more elegant than you might expect. Don't take our word for it, see what other customers are saying. We want you, your XYL or partner, and your family and friends to be proud of your purchase.
Ham Radio is fun again!
73 Greyline Performance
RETURNING CUSTOMER: LOOKING FOR YOUR ORDER STATUS PAGE?
After you placed the order, you received an email or SMS confirmation of that order. You can click the link in that notification and return to a "Thank you” page where you can check your order status. Of course, you can also Contact Us. Thank you.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole