24’ DX Vertical Antenna, an OCF vertical dipole for all band HF radio operation. No Radials for Higher Performance, Lower Angles, and Lower Loss, 160-6M.
Real DX, in restricted space QTHs! See why our vertical antenna is called a high-performance antenna system. It's so pretty even the XYL's approve!
Before you buy, consider this Made in the USA, OCF vertical dipole may be a smarter option vs. the radial-dependent verticals.
Other than aesthetics of design and strength of engineering, we see more efficiency, less loss, lower angles, including evidence of better regional (NVIS) radiation patterns, and overall higher performance. An extremely efficient experience across all short wave bands from 80-6M. Many report 160M too. Popular with FT8, SDR, and emergency communications. Maybe it's perfect for you too?
CLEAN LINE DESIGN & XYL APPROVED
The Benefits of our DX vertical-dipole:
- HOA Approved + XYL and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- Premium-only materials: Double-dipped & double-walled aluminum, stainless steel parts, Made in the USA
- All bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc.
- High-Power Standard (1500W) - McMaster Stainless Steel Hardware
- Smart Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Verticals are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals without laying ground radials
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig a post hole, build antenna (1-hour), drop-in (20-lbs), plug-in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
- Pay when DX Antenna Ships
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too.
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Strong, Stealth Vertical Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole and you see your ticket to the world of radio! You're welcome!
Study our transparent research and performance data before you buy.
- 24' DX Vertical Dipole Antenna for all bands from 80-6M (try 160M too!)
- Premium Feed system
- Premium 3KW 1:1 Current Balun
- You bring the radio, we provide the rest to plug n play on the radio waves
"4BDXCC this summer with my DX Flagpole, in an HOA!"
What customers are saying:
"Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
"Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
"Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
"Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
"High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
"The other night I was on 60M and it felt just like the old days, running JA’s from Chicago in the CQWW CW with a 4-1000 Amplifier to a Quad at 80-feet!"
"Since I added the Greyline DX Flagpole vertical antenna, I have added over 200 additions to my DXCC Challenge account. I am now right at 900 and hope to complete it in the next few months."
"Got Mauritania, Dodecanese, Israel, and Cypress on 80 meters and 4 bands and 3 modes for VP6R on Pitcairn. First Pitcairn since 10 Meter AM contact in the 1960s."
"Designed Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegant."
"So so many FT8 stations worldwide. If I can hear it, I can work it and this antenna hears well."
“So pretty my DX Flagpole Antenna is allowed in my wife’s garden! In the GARDEN!”
"4 Band DXCC this summer with my 20' DX Flagpole from my HOA!"
"Clean Sweep in November Sweepstakes with my DX Flagpole!"
"Added 200 countries to the DX Challenge since installing my Greyline DX antenna!"
- DX Flagpole, a passport to the Short-waves in Restricted and HOA Communities!
- Nationwide HOA Approvals and Antenna Zoning For the Radio Amateur
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Antenna Ships Free
DX: Deep discounted Rates (examples available at checkout)
Learn more about shipping rates, here:
We enjoy talking radio:
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have, we’re radio ops too!
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
Ham Radio is fun again!
73 Greyline Performance