KC7WEZ works Europe with 100W from his HOA Flagpole Antenna
"Worked Europe with 100W and 24-foot Flagpole Antenna, from Washington!"
CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT: KC7WEZ
Pictured: GP24 Greyline Performance 24-foot DX Flagpole, HF Vertical Antenna, and 100W remote tuner. No Radials.
Dave, KC7WEZ writes:
"DX from Washington State to Europe with 100 watts via 24' Flagpole Antenna. I am very happy with my purchase!"
Dave, that is a really pretty ham radio antenna. Congrats on working the world. It's only going to get better from here on out. Cycle 25 is showing up big time. Ham Radio is fun again!
New to Ham Radio? A quick refresher on "How to set up your Ham Radio station for Real DX on all bands at Home or in an HOA?"
According to K3QZ's pictures and story (previous Blog post), it is as easy as.
1. Pick a pleasing spot to plant an HF Vertical Antenna at your QTH
2. Dig a little 3-4' deep hole, 10-16" diameter.
3. Pour the Quikrete and set vertical the included PVC sleeve.
4. Assemble the Flagpole Antenna, tilt it up and plant it, by sliding it into the PVC sleeve (it's a strong method that's been through hurricanes)
5. Connect the coax cable
6. Pick a band, tune the remote tuner and within a minute or less, YOU ARE ON THE AIR with a Real DX signal. Ham Radio is fun again.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on...
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A