Greyline 16-foot DX Flagpole Antenna, a real Flagpole approved for ham radio in HOA, smart design for Stealth, No Radials, OCF vertical antenna, a vertical dipole, for 160-6M
Below, we'd like to show you why the HOA Flagpole Antenna is called a high-performance antenna system. Smarter, stronger, and more elegant all-band ham radio antenna option. Your friends, family, and DX totals will agree. We guarantee it.
NATION-WIDE HOA & XYL APPROVED!
Order Includes $500+ in Bonuses
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna, VDA, (Vertical Dipole Antenna)
- Premium Flagpole Kit (Flag, truck, cleat, clips, lanyard) - ($95 value)
- Greyline DX Premium Feed Kit ($95 value)
- RF Choke ($95 value)
- Ground Mount Kit ($200)
- Pro Tip: Add Mini or Maxi RF Choke for lower noise
- Everything you need to get on all bands. Just connect your coax
Free Shipping (~ $100 value)
Top 20 Benefits of Greyline Antenna Systems:
- HOA Approved + XYL and neighborhood approved too!
- No Radials! needed for high-performance
- Coax Adapter included The feed system uses ladder line at the antenna for the lowest possible loss. Connect your coax and turn on the radio.
- Strong, Smart, Elegant design. "Pretty" premium aluminum, No messy stubs, coils, etc.
- Premium-only, Made in the USA. Double-dipped, double-walled tubing & stainless steel parts.
- All frequencies 160-6M including WARC, MARS, FEMA, etc.
- 160M bonus: Try the 20'-24'-28' many report success!
- Smart Clean Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class 'as good or better' than any legacy brands
- ARRL Antenna Competition Award Winner
- Featured on Ham Talk Live Ep. 188 "Stealth Antennas & HOA's"
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals requiring 100+ radials
- Lower Noise too reported widely
- Easy Install: Dig a 3-4' post hole, build antenna (1 hour), dirt or Quik Crete, drop-in (15-20 lbs), plug in, and play radio!
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
- Shipping time: See our Order-Status Page for transparent updates
- Industry-leading 4-year warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - we want you on the air
New! 15-30 minute build times on the new versions (same Strong, Smart Elegance)
XYLs Approve its dual use: Emergency Prep & Real DX
That's right, Family and discerning neighbors approve owing to its by design Elegance! Clean lines, smooth premium finish. No ugly stubs, traps, coils, unsightly elements, or 100s of radials to mess with. Your loved ones and neighbors see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole, you see a Flagpole Antenna, your ticket to 160-6M Real DX.
"So pretty she let me install it in the garden!"
"Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
“So pretty my DX Flagpole Antenna is allowed in my wife’s garden! In the GARDEN!”
"4 Band DXCC this summer with my 20' DX Flagpole from my HOA!"
"Clean Sweep in November Sweepstakes with my DX Flagpole!"
"Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Since I added the Greyline DX Flagpole vertical antenna, I have added over 200 additions to my DXCC Challenge account. I am now right at 900 and hope to complete it in the next few months."
"Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
"The other night I was on 60M and it felt just like the old days, running JA’s from Chicago in the CQWW CW with a 4-1000 Amplifier to a Quad at 80-feet!"
"Got Mauritania, Dodecanese, Israel, and Cypress on 80 meters and 4 bands and 3 modes for VP6R on Pitcairn. First Pitcairn since 10 Meter AM contact in the 1960s."
"Designed Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegant Aesthetically."
"So so many FT8 stations worldwide."
"If I can hear it, I can work it and this antenna hears well."
Comparing Greyline HF Vertical Antenna to well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Comparing Greyline Performance HF vertical antenna & HOA Flagpole Antenna to the famed 43-foot vertical
* The 24-foot performance measures land between the 20' and 28' angles and gain projections.
SUMMARY: Bigger is not always better. Ground-mounted verticals are great antennas and have their usefulness. Be prepared to get the radial system right. Note these systems also endow stubs, coils, and other unsightly matching systems that often fail under power. None of us deserve to be called "junk guy" by the XYL, family, or neighbors. Consider Smart, Strong, and Elegant.
GROUNDING: As always, when considering your grounding of the Flagpole Antenna plans, follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Free Shipping
DX: Low Rates (examples available at checkout. Test it!)
Greyline Performance Antennas are Popular with Ham Radio, CB, Preppers, and DX'ers alike. The digital modes are a natural fit with the often low noise and low power requirements as well as those commercial industries that need a rapid frequency hopping (ALE) attribute. We are proud to serve Ham Radio, Disaster Prep, and Emergency Communications Agencies. Thank you.
We enjoy talking radio!
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have. It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
Ham Radio is fun again! Please, pass it on...
73 Greyline Performance
It has taken me a while to get it put together and up, but with the help and patience of two of my sons, my beautiful flag pole antenna is up and operational. I am still learning how to use my radio, just found out my microphone has an on/off switch for example. The install is complete but it is working already. I will send some pictures. I am thinking about a 4' extension for my 16' flagpole antenna. Does the extension go on the bottom? If it does, i may do that.
This 16’ flagpole antenna is of very good quality and was easy to assemble. I chose to do a concrete foundation and when that was done it was up in no time. Propagation has not been good, but I have made contacts on 40 meters to the Pacific Northwest with my longest to Hawaii (I live near Phoenix, AZ). I am looking forward to better performance when the bands open this winter.
The antenna is 30’ from my shack and I am feeding it with LMR-400 in to a SG-237 coupler at the base of the antenna. My rig is a Yaesu FT-991a.