28’ DX Vertical Antenna, an OCF vertical dipole for all band HF radio operation. No Radials for Higher Performance, Lower Angles, and Lower Loss, 80-6M.
Real DX, in restricted space QTHs! It's so pretty even the XYL's approve!
Before you buy, consider this Made in the USA, OCF vertical dipole may be a smarter option vs. the radial-dependent verticals.
Other than aesthetics of design and strength of engineering, we see more efficiency, less loss, lower angles, and overall higher performance. An extremely efficient experience across all short wave bands from 80-6M. Popular with FT8, SDR, and emergency communications. Maybe it's perfect for you too?
CLEAN LINE DESIGN & XYL APPROVED
- XYL and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- Premium-only materials: Double-dipped & double walled aluminum, stainless steel parts, Made in the USA
- All bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc. (try 160M!)
- High-Power Standard (1500W) - McMaster Stainless Steel Hardware
- Smart Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Verticals are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals without laying ground radials
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig post hole, drop in, plug in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Strong, DX Vertical Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing shiny pole and you see your ticket to the world of radio!
This is a No Radials antenna system that offers lower angles for DX, much lower losses than traditional verticals and truly is a High-Performance HF vertical antenna.
Study our transparent research and performance data before you buy. We want to earn your trust by offering a more useful service to you, our peers.
- 28' DX Vertical Dipole Antenna for all bands from 80-6M (try 160M too!)
- Premium Feed system
- Premium 3KW 1:1 Current Balun
- You bring the radio, we provide the rest to plug n play on the radio waves
Bill works the world from his restricted space QTH!
- "XR0ZRC ... one-called him. Not bad for a 20’ OCD and 100 watts."
- "This Antenna hears far better than I ever expected it to!"
- "Success running a few stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results"
- See Bill's DX Flagpole, here.
Steve A/B tests his 84' wire Zepp from his HOA
- "A/B tested my stealth 84' end-fed and the DX Flagpole."
- "Lit up several USA and EU skimmers on 40/cw with the flagpole antenna."
- “The EFLW also lit up skimmers but fewer in EU which gives an idea of the lower angle of radiation by the DX Flagpole."
- “For DX, worked the XR0, C5DL, and 9G2HO on 40/30/20. I'm back into the weekly CWops sprints and have success running stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results thus far."
Want to work the World like Bill and Steve from your home too? How well can this antenna play at your QTH?
What customers are saying:
- "Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
- "Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
- "Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
- "Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
- "High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
- DX Flagpole, a passport to the Short-waves in Restricted and HOA Communities!
- Nationwide HOA Approvals and Antenna Zoning For the Radio Amateur
- OCF Vertical Dipole Mounting Scenarios Ground, Boats, Boat Docks, Bulkhead, Roof, & Towers
- DX Flagpole Antenna, Customer Reviews, Pics, Audio, & RBN Signal Data
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Antenna Ships Free
DX: Deep discounted Rates (examples)
- 28' Europe is $175-225
- 28' *DX/VK/ZL is $250-300
- Tuner: $75 to DX
Ham Radio is fun again!
Let’s get you and your friends back on the air! Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor and you will work the world from your home QTH.
We enjoy talking radio:
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have, we’re radio ops too!
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
73 Greyline Performance