4’ Extension for DX Flagpole Antenna and DX Vertical Antennas
Includes 4' upper section and splice with matching stainless hardware.
You are working DX and would enjoy a little more height. We have you covered with our Extension Kit. Go higher, from 12' to 16', 16' to 20', or 20' to 24'.
This 4' extension kit may add a little more punch and lower your angle of radiation on the horizon for that deeper DX, and just maybe more DX adventure goes into your logbook. You're welcome!
This extension kit of aluminum tubing is cut, drilled, cleaned and prepared with care, for you. It will seamlessly match to your existing OCF vertical antenna by Greyline Performance. (Example: just below the top section of your vertical)
As always, made of the very same Premium materials, Made in the USA, for your DX Flagpole and DX Vertical Antennas. A very smart, rugged, and elegant ham radio antenna product.
Shipping is Free in the USA and very reasonable Worldwide.
More about Greyline Performance Antennas...
The Benefits of Greyline DX Antennas:
- HOA Approved + XYL and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- Premium-only materials: Double-dipped & double-walled aluminum, stainless steel parts, Made in the USA
- All bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc.
- High-Power Standard (1500W) - McMaster Stainless Steel Hardware
- Smart Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Verticals are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals without laying ground radials
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig post hole, drop-in, plug in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
Bill works the world from his Home in an HOA!
- "XR0ZRC ... one-called him. Not bad for a 20’ OCD and 100 watts."
- "This Antenna hears far better than I ever expected it to!"
- "Success running a few stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results"
- See Bill's DX Flagpole, here.
Steve A/B tests his 84' wire Zepp from his HOA
- "A/B tested my stealth 84' end-fed and the DX Flagpole."
- "Lit up several USA and EU skimmers on 40/cw with the flagpole antenna."
- “The EFLW also lit up skimmers but fewer in EU which gives an idea of the lower angle of radiation by the DX Flagpole."
- “For DX, worked the XR0, C5DL, and 9G2HO on 40/30/20. I'm back into the weekly CWops sprints and have success running stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results thus far."
Want to work the World like Bill and Steve from your home too? How well does your antenna play at your QTH?
What customers are saying:
- "Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
- "Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
- "Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
- "Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
- "High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles & DX Flagpoles, 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
Ham Radio is fun again!
Let’s get you and your friends back on the air! Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor and you will work the world from your home or HOA QTH.
We enjoy talking radio:
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have, we’re radio ops too!
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
73 Greyline Performance
Adding an additionial four feet radiating area to 20 ft antenna adds a statistically significant increase in total antenna efficiency. The antenna simply performs better. Glad I bought it.