Need a manual or documents to help guide your approach in preparation of your Greyline Performance Vertical Dipole, Flagpole Antenna System build? Look over these documents for quick guidance.
The configuration of your Antenna system (graphic)
Ladder line to PL 259 Adapter Kit (step by step)
How-To Assemble the Adapter Kit + Alternatives (a conversation)
A visual “walk-through” pictorial. Teen aged YL assembles a GP24, 24-foot Greyline DX Vertical
Want to talk? We are Ham Radio ops too and enjoy talking a moment on the phone,.. we are here for you: 435-200-4902 (USA W7: Mountain West, Idaho)
- Greyline's List of Benefits, here
- Greyline "Common Questions" here
- Customer Reviews, here
- YouTube videos, here
- (Video) Afghanistan (T6AA) to Idaho: Robert hears Idaho using 100W + 24' DX Flagpole, here
- (Audio Clips) KL2A/P at the beach, mountains, and more using his Go Kit (ski bag) ham radio station, here
- FAQs: See Videos, Technical Specs, Data, Stories, Pictures, Graphs, and Performance measures in our FAQs. Start, here
- DX Flagpole featured on "Ham Talk Live" Episode 188 titled "Stealth Antennas & HOAs?" Listen to the audio, here
- Using his DX Flagpole Bill, K3WA routinely amasses 1000+ Q's in a weekend plus a "Clean Sweep" in the November CW Sweepstakes? See his station pictures, here
- Please take our QTH Product Survey to help us select our next product launch, here
- Greyline Status Updates, here
- XYL's have been reported to say, "Install it in the front yard."
Smarter, Stronger, more Elegant (aesthetically pleasing for the most discerning partners, neighbors, & XYLs) - Yep, you're welcome!
Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on.