List of Free Weekly Ham Radio Operation Zoom Classes #hamr
List of Weekly Classes offered by K3RA via Zoom "Ham Radio Operating" Pick your classes and please, Pass it on...
We were recently informed of a list of Free, Online Ham Radio Courses listed below.
These are Free weekly 3-hour Zoom sessions providing info on a wide range of Amateur Radio operating activities that will start on Thursday, March 30, and run through June 15 at 6:30 PM Eastern time. Each session is independent, so you can attend all or just selected sessions. Previous attendees are welcome.
Every subject is taught by a ham who is a well-known subject matter expert.
A detailed syllabus will be published before classes begin. Attend them all, or any that you like.
You must register for the classes. To receive registration information, e-mail Rol Anders, K3RA, at email@example.com.
Schedule: March 30 to June 15 at 6:30 PM EST
Subjects will include:
- All About Operating -- A General Introduction
- Amateur Radio Organizations — Local to International
- Ham Radio Awards
- DXing-History and Tips from the Experts by the editor of QST's "How's DX" column
- QSLing-How to get that needed card for DXCC or WAS
- VHF/UHF Weak Signal Work and “Roving”
- Image Operating—Slow Scan and Fast Scan TV
- Remote Station control over the internet
- Learning CW in the no-code era
- Digital Modes—From RTTY to FT8 and beyond
- Contesting—How to get started, tips for the beginner and intermediate contester
- Logging Software—What’s available, how to use
- Propagation—A general intro to HF and 6-meter propagation during the 4 years near solar maximum by one of the authors of the new propagation chapter in the 100th edition ARRL Handbook
- Amateur Satellites—How to get started
- Portable (backpacking) operation—Tips from an expert
- Setting Up a Modern (or not so modern) HF Station
- Lightning Protection and Grounding
- Traffic Handling
- Public Service, Emergency Communications
Greyline: Our intention is to offer you great value and insight and we think there is something for everyone in this, Ham Radio School of courses. We remain honored to serve you in this small way. Pass it on... let's include our family & friends.
73 & DX
W7 Phone: 435-200-4902
PS. Know someone that needs an antenna? We have lots of them ready to go.
$200 off All Antenna Orders
+ All Kits (Ground kit, Feed kit, Flag kit)
+ Free Shipping (USA)
+ Low cost to DX
How to Order a Flagpole Antenna, checklist.
HOA Flagpole Antennas
DX Vertical Antennas
At Greyline, it's our Mission to serve you by offering higher-quality products that truly enhance your Ham Radio experiences. Standing up to Hurricanes is just a bonus. Antennas that work Real DX and that the ladies can love too, now that is a win/win. That's smarter, stronger, and more elegant for your and your family's security. We are delighted to serve you.
Let's enjoy the adventure, together. Until next time...
73 Greyline Performance
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A
- Blog: Ham Radio Adventure Stories
- My XYL Love the Greyline Flagpole Antenna
- For YLs: Ham Radio Love Connection
- Samantha forms a Womens Ham Radio Friendship Club