(Video) 24’ Greyline Flagpole Antenna + 100W works Afghanistan T6AA
GREYLINE PERFORMANCE FLAGPOLE ANTENNA, aka 24' HF VERTICAL ANTENNA & 100W WORKS T6AA (Afghanistan!) from Idaho
"Worked Afghanistan, T6AA with 100W and my Greyline 24’ Flagpole HF Vertical antenna.”
CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT: KJ7RIJ in Idaho
"We broke right through the pile up with 2 calls then tried it again with our club callsign for YouTube which was even more entertaining. Ham Radio is so much fun!"
THIS WEEK ON THE RADIO: WA7BNM's Contest Calendar
Greyline Needs Your Vote to Innovate
At Greyline Performance, we are pivoting to be even more useful to you.
Will you answer a few questions in our survey to help us learn more about you, our peer group? It's anonymous and we will select and launch the new products asap.
Please take a minute for our New Product - Survey, here.
What Customers are saying
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
CQ CQ CALLING ALL DX FLAGPOLE OWNERS:
Will you share your DX adventures with us? Please send in a picture or YouTube video of your shack, antenna, or some action shots of the bands coming alive. We'd love to share your story of good news with our peers around the world at large.
Simply reply to this email, we'd love to hear from you. emailto: email@example.com - Thank you!
Would you like to work the world within a couple of hours of receiving your Greyline DX Antenna?
HAM RADIO IS FUN AGAIN. PASS IT ON.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole