Greyline Performance offers an HOA DX Flagpole Antenna plus LDG RT-100 Remote Antenna Tuner. A real Flagpole, and a real Stealth HF Vertical Dipole, all band vertical antenna. No Radials needed from 80-6M. (try 160M with this package!)
So pretty even the XYL's approve!
NATION-WIDE HOA APPROVED
This No Radials antenna system offers lower angles for DX, lower losses (>90% efficiency across all bands) and truly is a High-Performance antenna.
Study our transparent research and data charts before you buy. (below)
We want to earn your trust by offering a more useful product to our peers. Before you buy look closely at our performance measures and the science behind our products within our RF Blog and FAQ pages.
INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- HOA Approved + XYL-significant others and neighborhood too because it's a pretty, low profile single pole or Real Flagpole
- Sleeker Low Profile Hardware: Speaking of YL's, they appreciate the clean, lower profile and straight-line hardware design
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind + no guy wires either
- All-bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc. That's 10 ham bands!
- High-Power (3 KW PEP) Rated Antenna Design and Feed System
- Smart Design Rugged Engineering, Premium Materials. 80-100 MPH rating based on ANSI/NAAMM FP 1001-07 Regulations
- Best in Class Our OCF vertical-dipole line is 'as good or better' than any legacy brands-of-old on the market today.
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands from 3.5 - 50 MHz (yes, really!)
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system and antenna design
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals (see performance specs!)
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot OCF Vertical Dipole radio antennas
- Easy Install Dig 2-3' post hole, drop in, plug n play! Have fun on all bands.
- Free Shipping in the USA + Competitive Worldwide Shipping
- Remote Tuners available now. Antenna+ATU bundles provide deep discounts on our customer's favorite Tuners. Choose your match today!
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Stealthy Vertical Radio Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole and you see your multiband HF antenna, your ticket to the world of radio!
What customers are saying:
- "Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
- "Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
- "Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
- "Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
- "High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
- DX Flagpole, a passport to the Short-waves in Restricted and HOA Communities!
- Nationwide HOA Approvals and Antenna Zoning For the Radio Amateur
- OCF Vertical Dipole Mounting Scenarios Ground, Boats, Boat Docks, Bulkhead, Roof, & Towers
- DX Flagpole Antenna, Customer Reviews, Pics, Audio, & RBN Signal Data
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles & DX Flagpoles, 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Antenna Ships Free
DX: Deep discounted Rates (examples)
- 12-16-20-24' Europe is $175
- 12-16-20-24' VK/ZL is $250
- Tuner $75
Ham Radio is fun again!
Let’s get you and your friends back on the air! Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor and you will work the world from your home or HOA QTH.
We enjoy talking radio too. Call or write to us to discuss your project.
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner.
Thank you for the opportunity.
73 Greyline Performance
Now offering Pay at shipment processing!