List of Benefits for Greyline Performance Antennas
List of Benefits of Greyline Performance Antennas:
- HOA Approved Nationwide
- XYL Approved owing to elegance & security. Compliments are common from fussy neighbors & discerning family too.
- No Radials needed to achieve high-performance.
- Quieter than Verticals it's a Vertical Dipole: Every dB counts, right?
- If you can hear it, you can work it: RX + TX efficiency is maximized. Learn more about the system design in the FAQs.
- Premium-only materials Custom made in Idaho, USA. Supplies sourced from ham-owned small businesses.
- Designed Strong, Smart, & Elegant! XYL's & partners allow Greyline antennas in their gardens. No unsightly elements, stubs, traps, coils, etc. You're welcome.
- All frequencies from 160-6M including all WARC, MARS, FEMA, Disaster & Emergency Communications Services, Citizen Band, and other useful service frequency segments are covered.
- NVIS Pattern: A bonus regional pattern important for passing welfare traffic during times of emergency is included in the RF design.
- 160M operation with our 16'-20'-24'-28' vertical antennas. See our reviews for "in their words".
- High-Power is Standard (3500W)
- Smart Design, Strong Rugged Materials & Engineering for 80-150 MPH wind rating, & Elegant aesthetics.
- Best in Class antennas are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- ARRL Antenna Award Winning Designer(s) published in QST and other industry publicastions design our antennas.
- >90% efficiency and better across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system forcing the power out of the antenna. Helps both NVIS and DX efficiency.
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals without laying ground radials. Helps both NVIS and DX take-off angles
- Low Noise too! See the reviewer's notes. Add a 2nd Choke at the radio or amp to remove stray noise (QRN) along the coax back to the shack. Every dB counts, right?
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig a post hole, build antenna (1-hour), drop-in (15-35 lbs), plug-in, play radio.
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide (50% off)
- Shipping time: See our Order-Status Page for transparent updates
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee We want you happy
- Industry-Leading 4-year Warranty
- COVID Promo: Free Shipping, Feed + Flag Kit + RF Choke included in the Antenna purchase price
Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on to your friends and family. They will be so glad you did.
See you on the radio bands...
73 Greyline Performance