Promo: "401K Flagpole Antenna Bonus" $200 Off + Free Shipping
Don't miss this most exciting time for Ham Radio. Check out our $200 Off "401K Flagpole Antenna Bonus" offer currently applied to ALL Greyline Ham Radio Antennas.
Ham Radio is fun again:
Have you noticed the short wave bands are becoming far more, "Radio Active" lately? This photo of Nikola Tesla represents a bunch of us around the world lately in our Ham Radio hobby. Waiting for the bands to open. It's happened and Cycle 25 is here!
For me, I've been spending time at the mountain cabin tinkering with wiring and tuning circuits while listening to the DX stations in the background. It reminds me of earlier days of radio, as a kid growing up. The excitement is in the air and the bands are heating up. For us, in northern W7 we are hearing our antipodal friends much more often from the Indian Ocean: 5R8, 3B8-9, S7, 8Q, VU, D60AE (current DX'pedition). That's Real DX!
Lots of us with Flagpole Antennas are working Real DX on the Greyline paths. Are you?
It seems that everyone is excited. Staying up later and getting up earlier for the Greyline openings on their Ham Radio station. In case you don't know, the Greyline path is the path along the terminator at the Sunrise and Sunset periods. It offers an enhanced DX path for antennas like our Greyline Antennas, owing to the low angle of radiation naturally available with a vertical dipole antenna.
Look at Cycle 25 roaring in. It's now obviously going to be a historic season to remember on HF Radio bands. Don't miss it. Join us.
As the economy (and by extension your 401K plan) seems to be in the middle of a winter storm at hte time of writing so we thought it would be fun to throw an October Promo Party so you too can propagate RF and connect to the adventurous world of Ham Radio.
In the past, we have pledged "the next 50 antennas" at $200 off. We are bringing this back at random times during uncertain financial times. This is active on the website at the time of writing (October 2022 & April 2023). This includes everything needed to get on the air plus free shipping in the USA too. How cool is that?
This means, the Ground Sleeve Kit, Feed Kit, Flag Kit, RF Choke Kit, and Antenna are all included and we pay for the shipping in the USA. Europe and DX are ~$150 USD & Canada is about $40. Not bad, eh? You supply a ham radio and your own coax to the antenna site.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + 7 Year Warranty
7 years is our way of saying, "We stand by our product and want you on the air no matter what." A couple of years ago a gentleman forgot to lower his flag and an ice storm built up to a block of ice. It happens. It eventually brought his antenna down. The Flag must have weighed 50 lbs or more. We replaced it. See his antenna and read his Flagpole story.
Want to hear something pretty neat? During Hurricane Ian in Florida, we had only one reported failure. Just 1. Not too shabby, right? We are grateful & thankful to help get him back on the air.
Update: The 2022/23 Hurricane season netted us a big ZERO requests for replacement parts. We continue to improve.
Don't forget that we offer extras to consider:
- 7-Year Warranty - yes, we believe in the product this much.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (we want you happy!)
- Free Shipping (well, we do get a bulk discount)
More Customer Reviews for your reading pleasure:
- Customer Reviews Submitted to Greyline directly
- Greyline YouTube Channel + reviews by various Ham Radio shows
- eHam Reviews for Greyline Performance Flagpole Antenna & HF Vertical Antenna
YouTube Review by Ham Radio Crash Course
Customers install pictures, videos, and stories covering many topics in our various topic collections:
Favorite Customer quotes:
- It's so pretty my XYL asked me to install it in the front yard. Imagine that. The front yard! Note: This is after he installed it in the back yard :-)
- 4 Band DXCC this summer from my HOA
- Holds its own vs. my taller antennas and with no radials. It is also stealthy.
- I got my DXCC in the 80s using a vertical dipole and wanted to try again from my new home in an HOA
- Since I added the Greyline DX Flagpole vertical antenna, I have added over 200 additions to my DXCC Challenge account. I am now right at 900 and hope to complete it in the next few months.
- 30W and a couple of hours, I worked the entire planet on FT8
- My wife appreciates the compliments from the neighbors, and it reminds her of her Father's Flagpole. Thank you.
- If I can hear it, I can work it. It hears very well.
- Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs.
- So pretty my DX Flagpole Antenna is allowed in my wife’s garden. In the GARDEN!
- Clean Sweep in November Sweepstakes with my DX Flagpole. Note: That's the entire list of USA sections; amazing.
- Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!
- 60M Band: The other night I was on 60M and it felt just like the old days, running JA’s from Chicago in the CQWW CW with a 4-1000 Amplifier to a Quad at 80 feet.
- 80M Band: Got Mauritania, Dodecanese, Israel, and Cypress on 80 meters and 4 bands and 3 modes for VP6R on Pitcairn. First Pitcairn since 10 Meter AM contact in the 1960s.
- Designed Smarter, Stronger, and with Aesthetic Elegance.
- So so many FT8 stations worldwide.
- If I can hear it, I can work it and this antenna hears well.
The past several years have been full of learning experiences and we remain grateful to assist hundreds of happy radio ops to experience the hobby on the bands with us. The bands are hot, join us.
We are honored to serve you, our peers. We are delighted to play a small role in your enjoyment of short-wave HF radio and we do hope that we inspire you to get on the air with Real DX confidence.
Greyline Performance Antennas are Popular with Ham Radio, CB, Preppers, and DX'ers alike. The digital modes are a natural fit with the often low noise and low power requirements as well as those commercial industries that need a rapid frequency hopping (ALE) attribute. We are proud to serve Ham Radio, Survival Prep, and Emergency Communications Agencies.
We enjoy talking radio!
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have. It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
We hope you enjoyed this story and were entertained by it.
Maybe you remember a similar story in your youth. GL finding your rare ones. Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on...
At Greyline, it's our Mission to serve you by offering higher-quality products that truly enhance your Ham Radio experiences. Standing up to Hurricanes is just a bonus. Antennas that work Real DX and that the ladies can love too. Now that is smarter, stronger, and more elegant for you and your family's security. We are delighted to serve you.
Let's enjoy the adventure, together. Until next time...
73 Greyline Performance
Please take our 160M Survey
This survey reads like a Q&A of how to turn your 20-24' Flagpole Antenna into an 80-160M Real DX antenna for those using the lower impedance range (low cost) tuners.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A
- Blog: Ham Radio Adventure Stories
- My XYL Love the Greyline Flagpole Antenna
- For YLs: Ham Radio Love Connection
- Samantha forms a Womens Ham Radio Friendship Club