20’ DX Flagpole Antenna, a real Flagpole approved for ham radio in HOA, smart design for Stealth, No Radials, OCF vertical antenna, a vertical-dipole, for 80-6M.
Real DX, in restricted space QTHs! See why our vertical antenna is called high-performance. It's so pretty even the XYL's approve!
Presenting the Premium, Custom Made in the USA, DX Flagpole Antenna, a very smart and rugged selection. This amateur radio antenna is an extremely efficient transmit and receive antenna experience across all short wave frequencies, 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz. Popular for agile frequency hopping with FT8 mode and SDR applications. Learn more below.
NATION-WIDE HOA & XYL APPROVED
The Benefits of our DX vertical-dipole:
- HOA Approved + XYL and neighborhood approved
- No Radials! needed to achieve the high performance we stand behind
- Premium-only materials: Double-dipped & double walled aluminum, stainless steel parts, Made in the USA
- All bands from 80-6M including WARC, MARS, etc. (try 160M!)
- High-Power Standard (1500W) - McMaster Stainless Steel Hardware
- Smart Design, Rugged Materials & Engineering: 80-100 MPH wind rating
- Best in Class Verticals are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- >90% and better efficiency across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system
- Lower Angles than ground mounted verticals without laying ground radials
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot Flagpole Antennas & DX Verticals
- Easy Install: Dig post hole, drop in, plug in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide
XYL & fussy neighbors approve too. Why?
No ugly stubs, traps, coils, or unsightly elements to mess with. One Clean, Shiny, Strong, Stealth Vertical Antenna. "They" see an aesthetically pleasing Flagpole and you see your ticket to the world of radio!
This is a No Radials antenna system that offers lower angles for DX, much lower losses than traditional verticals and truly is a High-Performance HF vertical antenna.
Study our transparent research and performance data before you buy. We want to earn your trust by offering a more useful service to you, our peers.
- 20' DX Flagpole Vertical Dipole Antenna for all bands from 80-6M (try 160M too!)
- DX Flagpole Premium Feed system
- Premium Flagpole Kit (Flag, truck, cleat, clips, rope)
- Premium 3KW 1:1 Current Balun
- You bring the radio, we provide the rest to plug n play on the radio waves
Bill works the world from his Home in an HOA!
- "XR0ZRC ... one-called him. Not bad for a 20’ OCD and 100 watts."
- "This Antenna hears far better than I ever expected it to!"
- "Success running a few stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results"
- See Bill's DX Flagpole, here.
Steve A/B tests his 84' wire Zepp from his HOA
- "A/B tested my stealth 84' end-fed and the DX Flagpole."
- "Lit up several USA and EU skimmers on 40/cw with the flagpole antenna."
- “The EFLW also lit up skimmers but fewer in EU which gives an idea of the lower angle of radiation by the DX Flagpole."
- “For DX, worked the XR0, C5DL, and 9G2HO on 40/30/20. I'm back into the weekly CWops sprints and have success running stations on 40 and 20 CW. I'm pleased with the results thus far."
Want to work the World like Bill and Steve from your home too? How well can this antenna play at your QTH?
What customers are saying:
- "Highly Recommended for HOA and CC&R Restricted Ham Radio QTHs."
- "Got Indonesia (YB) this morning on 40m SSB with 100 watts. Just over 9,000 miles!"
- "Smart, Efficiently Designed and Ruggedly Engineered Radio Antenna System!"
- "Holds its own vs. taller competitors with no radials & is also stealth!"
- "Equal or better performance than taller verticals requiring radials!"
- "High power (1500W+) antenna and feed system are now standard!"
- DX Flagpole, a passport to the Short-waves in Restricted and HOA Communities!
- Nationwide HOA Approvals and Antenna Zoning For the Radio Amateur
- OCF Vertical Dipole Mounting Scenarios Ground, Boats, Boat Docks, Bulkhead, Roof, & Towers
- DX Flagpole Antenna, Customer Reviews, Pics, Audio, & RBN Signal Data
Q. How does the DXV OCF Antenna compare to other well-known antennas such as the Hy-gain AV-680 and Cushcraft R9:
*The Red inner rings are 80M, blue 40M, green 20M, and orange 10M.
Q. What's the difference between the Greyline Performance DX vertical-dipoles & DX Flagpoles, 12-16-20-28 to the famed 43'er?
As always, when considering your grounding plans always follow the ARRL RF Guidelines.
USA: Antenna Ships Free
DX: Deep discounted Rates (examples)
- 12-16-20-24' Europe is $175
- 12-16-20-24' VK/ZL is $250
- Tuner $75
Ham Radio is fun again!
Let’s get you and your friends back on the air! Your family and friends will appreciate the aesthetically pleasing demeanor and you will work the world from your home or HOA QTH.
We enjoy talking radio too. Call or write to us to discuss your project.
It’s an honor to serve you in this manner.
Thank you for the opportunity.
73 Greyline Performance