Roof Mounted 28' Greyline DX Vertical Antenna replaces wind damaged Cushcraft "working EU easily" (picture)
Paul continues, "The Antenna works great in good band conditons and I can't wait to test it with my amplifier to see if I can punch through with minimal conditions or with a crowded frequency."
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
Did you know that we are producing parts in-house?
As we move to self-reliance away from the current supply chain realities you can see one of our CNC machines cutting and shaping a custom piece for a soon to be happy customer opening his antenna box.
See the YouTube video, here: https://www.youtube.
We are focused on Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegance.
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again!
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole