List of Benefits for Greyline Performance Antennas
List of Benefits of Greyline Performance Antennas:
- HOA Approved Nationwide
- XYL Approved owing to elegance & security. Compliments are common from fussy neighbors & discerning family too
- No Radials needed to achieve high-performance
- Quieter than Verticals it's a Vertical Dipole: Every dB counts, right?
- If you can hear it, you can work it: RX + TX efficiency is maximized. Learn more about the system design in the FAQs
- Coax Fed for ease of use. Ladder line (that adapts to a PL-259 coax connector) is used for lowest possible loss and highest possible efficiency for some areas of the feedline. Every dB counts, right?
- Premium-only materials. Custom made in Idaho, USA. Supplies sourced from ham-owned small businesses
- Designed Strong, Smart, & Elegant! XYL's & partners allow Greyline antennas in their gardens for a reason. No unsightly elements, stubs, traps, coils, etc. You're welcome
- All frequencies from 160-6M including all WARC, MARS, FEMA, Disaster & Emergency Communications Services, Citizen Band, and other useful service frequency segments are covered
- NVIS Pattern: A bonus regional pattern important for passing welfare traffic during times of emergency is included in the RF design
- 160M operation with our 16'-20'-24'-28' vertical antennas. See our reviews for "in their words"
- High-Power is Standard (3500W) - it will take a lot more than that too
- Smart RF Design, Strong Rugged Materials & Engineering for 80-150 MPH wind rating, & Elegant aesthetics with No Radials
- Best in Class antennas are 'as good or better' than any legacy brands you'll find on the market today
- ARRL Antenna Award Winning Designer(s) published in QST and other industry publicastions design our antennas
- >90% efficiency and better across all bands
- Very Low Losses owing to the feed system encouraging the power out of the antenna where you want it. Helps for both NVIS and DX efficiency
- Lower Angles than ground-mounted verticals without laying 100+ ground radials. Helps both NVIS and DX take-off angles
- Low Noise too. See the many reviewer's notes. Add a 2nd Choke at the radio or amp to remove stray noise (QRN) along the coax at the shack. Every dB counts, right?
- Available sizes 12', 16', 20', 24' and 28' foot DX Flagpole Antennas & HF Vertical Antennas
- Easy Install: Dig a post hole, build antenna (15-minutes), drop-in (15-35 lbs), plug-in, play radio
- Free Shipping in the USA + Deep discounts Worldwide. Europe ~$100
- Shipping time: See our Order-Status Page for updates
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee We want a quality experience for you
- Industry-Leading 4-year Warranty
- COVID Promo: Free Shipping, Feed + Flag Kit + RF Choke included in the Antenna purchase price
- 15 minutes to build the antenna out of the box! Yes, really. We've designed it for a simple assembly out of the box. The same real strong ratings, smart, elegant design
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on to your friends and family. They will be so glad you did.
See you on the radio bands...
73 Greyline Performance