YouTube Videos: Surf the Ham Radio Bands for Real DX from an HOA!
Bands have been producing Real DX fun lately. Radio ops are working Africa, Indian Ocean, SE Asia, and the Long Path openings, with 100W and a GP24 (24-foot Flagpole Antenna from his HOA QTH.) Ham Radio is fun again.
Here are two videos he shared with us:
Email us your comments. We'd enjoy hearing what you are working. Are you getting in on this Real DX weekend?
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on...
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A