KD9PQW Indiana works East Africa, Europe, Alaska & S. America from his Home and HOA
KD9PQW in an Indiana HOA works the world with his 20' Greyline Flagpole.
Greg's XYL let's him install the Greyline Flagpole Antenna in the garden. That's a happy wife!
Ham Radio is fun again, right out of the box!
Pictured: LDG RT-600 Remote Tuner looks nice with the flower garden.
Greg, KD9PQW writes:
"Completed my antenna installation and so far I am happy with the contacts I am making. I have the 20' antenna with the RT-600 tuner and yes I made sure the hot center conductor is feeding the top section. Right now I am using FT-8 but will try others later. I am mostly working 20, 30 and 40 Meters right now.
Greyline Performance writes: Greg, even I have mixed up and fed the the lower section, which is only 4'. Oops. Makes a huge difference (15-25dB) when you feed the top longer section for the radiator! The SWR looks good. Those little RT-600's work great don't they?
Speaking of looking great, that garden installed Greyline Flagpole and the results you've shared are first-class. Congrats to you sir!
Greg's XYL let's him install the Greyline Flagpole Antenna in the garden. That's a happy wife. We'd bet your other half would rather you had a DX Flagpole too. Be like Greg.
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on...
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole