How-To's, Installation Manual, Customer Install Pictures, Documents, YouTube VideosNeed a manual or documents to help guide your planning in the preparation of your Greyline antenna project? We think these helpful links below will showcase just how simple installing your new Greyline Performance antenna can be.
You'll need an Allen wrench, a 3' hole in the ground, and 30-60 minutes to assemble. One person can do the entire job.
Many have it built-in 30-60 minutes and on the air with excellent (perfect) SWRs and tuning the bands within the hour. Remember, have fun!
- 12-24' Greyline DX Vertical Antenna / Flagpole Antenna Parts and Assembly
- 28' Greyline DX Vertical Antenna / Flagpole Antenna Parts and Assembly
- The configuration of your Antenna system (graphic)
- Ladder line to PL 259 Adapter Kit (step by step)
- How-To Assemble the Adapter Kit + Alternatives (a conversation)
- A visual “walk-through” pictorial. Teenage-YL assembles a GP24, 24-foot Greyline DX Vertical out of the box.
- Customer Install Series: Rob in Colorado's Journey with a Greyline 20' DX Flagpole in his HOA
Greyline's List of Benefits, here
Greyline "Common Questions" here
Customer Reviews, here
YouTube videos, here
(Video) Afghanistan (T6AA) to Idaho: Robert hears Idaho using 100W + 24' DX Flagpole, here
(Audio Clips) KL2A/P at the beach, mountains, and more using his Go Kit (ski bag) ham radio station, here
FAQs: See Videos, Technical Specs, Data, Stories, Pictures, Graphs, and Performance measures in our FAQs. Start, here
DX Flagpole featured on "Ham Talk Live" Episode 188 titled "Stealth Antennas & HOAs?" Listen to the audio, here
Using his DX Flagpole Bill, K3WA routinely amasses 1000+ Q's in a weekend plus a "Clean Sweep" in the November CW Sweepstakes? See his station pictures, here
Please take our QTH Product Survey to help us select our next product launch, here
Please take our Remote Tuner Survey to help select quality antenna tuning units for you, here
Greyline Status Updates, here
XYLs have been reported to say, "Install it in the front yard."
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
We're honored to do our part one radio op at a time. Remember, Ham Radio is Fun Again! It's a pleasure to serve you with Stronger and Smarter Antennas d'Elegance. Contact us with any questions you may have! We'll see you on the air soon...
73 Greyline Performance