FlagpoleAntenna.com recommends LDG's outstanding remote antenna tuner, outdoor autotuners as recommended for use with our vertical dipole stealth flagpole antennas.
LDG's RT-600 is a 600 Watt PEP coax in / coax out remote tuner designed to be placed close to your antenna feed point. If you are worried about power or signal loss due to VSWR in your feedline, RT-600 is the answer! Place outdoor rated RT-600 near the antenna and virtually eliminate feedline loss due to high VSWR. DC powered over the coax via the RC-600 control unit (included)
- 5 to 600 Watt power range (SSB and CW), 200 Watt digital
- 2,000 memories for instantaneous band changing
- Powered over the coax. Weather-resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70 C
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune
- Non-latching, high powered relays
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor
- Tunes 4 to 800 Ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6m), 16 to 3200 Ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (4:1 balun not needed with OCF vertical dipole antennas)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams, or any Coax Fed Antenna
- Includes U-bolts for pipe or tower mounting
- Includes RC-600 Controller to provide power and control to a tuner
- Use an external Balun for tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Size: 10.5 L” x 8.5 W” x 3.0 H”
- Weight: 2 pounds
Order an LDG RT-600 (or RT-100) with our Flagpole OCF Vertical Dipole Antennas and get a special bundle discount.
Details from LDG say:
The LDG RT-600 is an automatic tuner intended for outdoor mounting at or near the antenna feed point, minimizing SWR losses in the transmission line. It handles up to 600 watts on SSB and CW. The RT-600 is weatherproof and is powered over the coaxial cable via the included RC-100 remote controller/Bias-T.
The RT-600 will automatically tune when the SWR exceeds a preset limit. You can also manually begin a tuning cycle or bypass the tuner from the RT-600 remote. DC power for the tuner is applied to the RT-600 near the operating position and transferred to the tuner over the coax.
Like all LDG tuners, the RT-600 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. It also features LDG's advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty and LDG’s legendary customer service.
Order an LDG RT-100 (or RT-600) with a Flagpole Antenna vertical dipole antenna and get a special bundle discount.