VIDEO of ZF2B Verticals louder than Yagi Antennas on a tall tower
ZF2B: Greyline Verticals much louder than a Tall Yagi (VIDEO)
Monday After the Contest: Unprecedented Victory in Low Power Category
Our dynamic duo at ZF2B may have clinched the Low Power category for North America and possibly the world, shattering the old North American Record by an astonishing 40%.
Despite initial skepticism about our Vertical project, which followed our already proven Tower and Antenna system, the results spoke for themselves. Vertical antennas emerged as game-changers, with reports of up to 7 S-units stronger signals, at times surpassing the towering Yagis.
The secret? It's the 'magic' of saltwater. Verticals boast an incredibly low angle, and the ocean acts as a colossal signal reflector, creating a ground system that spans thousands of miles. Discover the winning formula at Greyline Performance." 📡🏆 #HamRadioContest #AntennaMagic #GreylinePerformance
YES, this applies to a ham radio operator in an HOA too!Living by the sea is a fantastic advantage, but for many of us, that's not our reality. We face the challenges of HOAs, close neighbors, and tight lot lines. However, the story of Greyline Antennas shows that even in limited spaces, real DX and impressive results are achievable for all ham radio enthusiasts. Embrace the possibilities from your QTH! 🌊📡 #HamRadio #DX #GreylineAntennas.
ZF2B HF Vertical Antennas Pictured
How to Find the best location to install your Flagpole Antenna on your property
- Grab an AM battery powered radio and walk around the property.
- Find the noisiest location and thus the quietest.
- Mark this spot with a giant red X.
- Consult with your partner or XYL and family and finally...
- install your antenna as close to the X-marks-the-spot as possible.
ZF2B View to North America
-- Greyline writes:
You too can find low angles at your QTH. Maybe a tower of say 50-70' tall isn't possible for you, don't fret. Instead, think about a Greyline vertical dipole antenna, or Flagpole Antenna of the same design standing at a modest 20-24-28 feet high. They provide similar results in many cases. You'll be amazed by the results that you can achieve with this setup from your city lot or HOA community, again, which can rival the performance of a 50-70' inverted vee antenna all the way down to 80 meters. Yes, really. It's all about maximizing the angles even at your QTH. We hope you'll agree and get on the air to enjoy the peak of this Cycle 25, happening now!
HAM RADIO IS FUN AGAIN, PASS IT ON...
HOA Flagpole Antennas
DX Vertical Antennas
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3 months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
At Greyline, it's our Mission to serve you by offering higher-quality products that truly enhance your Ham Radio experiences. Standing up to Hurricanes is just a bonus. Antennas that work Real DX and that the ladies can love too. Now that is smarter, stronger, and more elegant for you and your family's security. We are delighted to serve you.
Let's enjoy the adventure, together. Until next time...
73 Greyline Performance
Please take our 160M Survey
This survey reads like a Q&A of how to turn your 20-24' Flagpole Antenna into an 80-160M Real DX antenna for those using the lower impedance range (low cost) tuners.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A
- Blog: Ham Radio Adventure Stories
- My XYL Love the Greyline Flagpole Antenna
- For YLs: Ham Radio Love Connection
- Samantha forms a Womens Ham Radio Friendship Club